The AirCurve 10 ST is a bilevel device with backup rate that provides exceptional patient–ventilator synchrony, reducing the work of breathing so patients remain comfortable and well-ventilated. It’s an ideal choice for reliable, cost-effective noninvasive ventilation when alarms are not required.
With the AirCurve 10 ST Climate Control system, you receive constant, comfortable temperature and humidity levels during therapy. It’s comprised of the HumidAir™ humidifier, which is built into the machine, and the ClimateLineAir™ heated air tube.
Available to all AirCurve 10 users, myAir is an easy-to-use web program that syncs up with your machine to let you know how you slept the night before, and helps you stay on track throughout your sleep apnea treatment journey.
- Continuous leak management enables reliable delivery of therapy pressure while maintaining patient-ventilator synchrony.
- Enhanced design features like an upright design that takes up less of your bedside table and color LCD screen with intuitive menus make the AirCurve 10 series simple to use.
- The quiet enhanced Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
ResMed Air Curve ST Bi-Level 37306
- AirCurve 10 ST VPAP Machine with Humidifier
- Water Tub
- Starter filters
- Travel Bag
- User Manual
- Power Supply with AC Cord
- SlimlineTubing, optional ClimateLineAir Tubing
- SD Card already inserted